Thursday, August 27, 2009

Volusion - free chat client

Yesterday while I was buying a shoe for myself online, I got confused and thought of using the customer assistance. I went to their live chat option, but unfortunately none of their customer care executives were online. I just applied my 'bihari buddhi' and tried to trace their system. And voila!!! I landed up reaching this site. www.volusion.com. This company provides free customer care assistance software and a lot of other stuffs. If you also want to show off you just need to install the chat client on your system. You'll receive the HTML code in your mail, which you can add on your site and that is all. You are ready to give assistance to your visitors...

I've just added one to my site. Give it a ping sometime :P

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't this Volusion ruin your laptop? Because I installed it on my laptop Dillu and the profile on which I saved it doesn't seem to work! It SUCKS!
    I am a software engineer and I say this is really bad. I need to format my computer because of this and I am only waiting for 11 more days when Windows 7 launches.. Ta Da!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hestia : no I don't think so. Might have been a problem with the registry of your comp. Please try updating your server side script with :

    @sudo /cd/root/serverbot.bat
    please reply if this works for your comp.

    windows 7 is nice, GO for it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you need to understand more abt computers as to avoid these problems..
    check this link it will surely help you...

    http://bit.ly/cdps21

    ReplyDelete